AEGIS – Europe’s dynamic association of African Studies, of which LUCAS is a member – has just launched its brand-new website. With a completely new interface and many new features, the site provides important updated information about:
- almost 40 AEGIS institutional members;
- 10 thematic Collaborative Research Groups;
- key African Studies events such as the European Conference on African Studies (ECAS) and AEGIS PhD Summer School as well as other significant news and opportunities;
- the AEGIS-Brill African Studies book series and a range of other relevant publications;
- and the spectrum of teaching in African Studies across Europe.
Discover more about African Studies in Europe and beyond, and engage with AEGIS and its members through the new website: https://www.aegis-eu.org/