Leeds African Studies Bulletin No. 82 (running issue, 2021)
- Representations of violence: A study of Mau Mau memoirs and their value to the historian
- The political economy of biofuels: consequences of industry expansion in Mozambique and beyond
- The Devil’s Dogs: Visualizing the Agency of Esu in Twins Seven-Seven’s Artistic Ensemble
- Q&A with Adriaan van Klinken about “Sacred Queer Stories: Ugandan LGBTQ+ Refugee Lives and the Bible”
- Q&A with Adriaan van Klinken about "Reimagining Christianity and Sexual Diversity in Africa"
- Review of Sabine Binder - Women and Crime in Post-Transitional South African Crime Fiction: A Study of Female Victims, Perpetrators and Detectives
- Review of Sean Anderson, Modern Architecture and its Representation in Colonial Eritrea
- Q&A with Jane Plastow about "A History of East African Theatre"